Legitimize Your Salem Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
While home security signs might deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t depend on them as your lone security measure. Instead, think about incorporating some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be recorded by surveillance as it could be used against them in legal proceedings. Go with an outside camera that can cover typical access points such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Window and door sensors: Most invaders gain access via obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you need to have them secured by glass break and motion detectors. If an alarm trips, your integrated home defense will warn you and your around-the-clock monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: While it’s true that a great deal of robberies take place in the daytime when individuals are at the office, you also need to defend against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-sensor floodlights installed next to your entry points will quickly shine a light on questionable activity and turn away potential invaders.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell cameras: Smart locking devices will update you when anyone tries to engage your door. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by offering real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be accessed by the security app on your phone.
● Smart lights: A great home automation tool, smart light bulbs can be customized to a set routine or activated right from your phone. These innovative gadgets are intended to give the impression you are home and successfully turn away prospective robbers.