A Monitored Salem Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that are known to cause costly water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Salem monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Salem?
You never want to descend your staircase to see that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Salem flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor discerns dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Salem flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Salem Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help arrives. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Salem flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your phone when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Just call (503) 300-4371 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.