As you probably already understand, the most likely areas for home invasions are your main entrance and ground-floor windows. With this in mind, it isn’t a surprise that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as critical tools for home security packages in Salem. Although the technology has been around for decades, you may be amazed at what ADT sensors have the ability to do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are part of all ADT packages, no matter if you choose a no-frills setup or the most cutting-edge system with indoor and outdoor cameras and automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to take up your own time, and you can avoid having to worry about your sensors being positioned accurately.
Every device features two magnetic contacts. One side is fastened to the frame, and the other is secured straight to the window or door. You shut your access point and the two contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is engaged and an entrance opens, the magnetic contacts move apart and the alarm is set off. However, these advanced devices can do quite a bit more than just set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Salem
At the forefront of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer a range of perks, like the following:
- Set off the siren: These components signal your high-pitched siren whenever a window or door opens while your system is active.
- Automatic notifications: Would you like to know what’s occuring at your property when you’re at work or on vacation? You are able to get immediate updates right to your smartphone whenever a device is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will be given a notification as well. Your house will be protected, irregardless of where you are.
- Home automation interactions: Set your various sensors and devices to operate in a complementary fashion. You can have your lights engage or set a camera to start recording whenever a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to see who activated the sensor to begin with.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any style of home. You even have the ability to get fully recessed units that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wired or wireless devices contingent on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your property will be better defended.
More useful than ever before, window and door sensors in Salem are able to be skillfully integrated into your whole home security installation.
Design Your ADT Home Security Package In Salem
Are you interested in having advanced window and door alarm sensors in Salem that elevate your protection and link directly to your home automation? That is precisely what you will find when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we can do for you, call (503) 300-4371 or complete the form on this page.