What features do you need in a baby monitor in Salem?
In years past, a baby monitor was quite basic. You install a a device with a built-in microphone in close contact to your child’s bed, transmitting sound to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For instance, some monitors now have high-definition video feeds and two-direction communications. You can even link many monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to roam throughout your home. The top baby monitors in Salem are so advanced that they mimic interior surveillance systems in both functionality and price.
Would you replace your baby monitor with a home security camera?
Since baby monitors and home defense cameras have many of the same features, you will find numerous residents in Salem integrating their baby's room to their overall home defense. So it makes sense -- especially when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Clear video with night vision: Your security camera should include 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to soothe your child back to a gentle slumber. Your reassuring words may be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Motion sensors: Even though you can have your surveillance system function around the clock to keep a close eye on your child, your attentiveness may begin to waver. However, when your camera notices unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a notification on your phone. Perfect when your adventurous newborn quietly scrambles out of the crib or when your family dog noses into the space.
● Video recordings: Most baby monitors do not capture video footage. Now you have the ability to transmit a brief sample to friends or family members to show them what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Smartphone access: As an alternative to carrying monitoring equipment wherever you go, you may now view your child from a simple smartphone app. You could even check in on your young one and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have a night out.