ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Salem & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Salem
September 23, 2021

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Salem?

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Salem?

In the process of assembling your baby’s room, you put together the cradle, painted the space a soothing pastel, and established the greatest diaper changing space ever. You’re now ready to determine the way you intend to watch over your precious one. You have the option of going with the standard baby monitor that allows you to hear through a connected audio receiver, or you could improve your technology and use high-def video feeds, 2-way communication, and instant activation through motion detection.

The higher tech alternative is equivalent to the video surveillance incorporated in a modern home security package, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Salem? 

Your security camera baby monitor is part of your smart home installation

One important benefit about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in Salem is that you can connect it to your other home automation and security devices. So, for example, if you notice that your baby is struggling to sleep, you can adjust your integrated thermostat from mobile security application to increase the room’s comfort. Or when they awaken for a 2 a.m. bottle, you might slowly illuminate the room's smart bulbs to signal that you're on your way. If you by chance have multiple small children in separate spaces, you can furnish each one a security camera and monitor the feeds in the same cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Salem is a key component of your home’s complete security and automation package

If you are looking for a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you just need to upgrade your residential protection, start by calling Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint expert will guide you through your options and work hard to configure the right security system for your unique needs. Just call (503) 300-4371 or submit the following form.