Since it’s true that no houses are alike, why accept a security system that’s a standard solution? You might want a basic alarm system that comes with motion, door, and window sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more complete security option that bundles indoor/outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and home automation capabilities. No matter the case, your Wilsonville home security system should include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security bundle, you can choose:
- Window and door detectors on all entry windows and doors
- Motion detectors for high priority rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted panel equipped with an extremely loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Wilsonville Security Cameras Let You View Your House When You Are Out
To see who is knocking on your door or what made that noise in your yard, you’re going to need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front porch and a visual on your visitors or deliveries before you answer the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, and feature waterproof and low-light designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the pets and kids with an interior, wide angle camera.
View live feeds and get notifications from all your Wilsonville surveillance cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Keep an eye on your property 24/7 to make sure nothing is out of place - or get 30-sec video clip alerts when the camera detects extra activity.